Va-jay-jay, Thumbs, Christmas and Zach

Every web site I read has Britney Spears crotch front and center. I'm more familiar with this girl's va-jay-jay than I am my own. This is gross.

*******

I beat Mario 3 this week! It took me four days and about a million save states. Save states, def.: Our modified x-box allows you to save the current state of the game at any point, so I could walk away in, say, level six and return the next day. I could also save right after defeating a hard part, and then if I died after that, I wouldn't have to play that hard part twice, I'd just pick up from where I last saved.

I used no warp whistles, I can tell you how to get 97 extra lives (it's so cool!), and I swore a lot. I also developed "Nintendo Thumb". Self-explanitory. Very flat. Hurts.

******

I am getting ready to decorate for Christmas. I have a stack of three tupperware tubs stuffed with Christmas stuff, ready to be taken out. I got them at Target this week. The conversation went like this:

"You're buying storage for Christmas stuff now?"

"Yes."

"And you're going to put the Christmas stuff in the tubs, and then take them out of the tubs in a few days when you decorate?"

"Yes. That's what I'm doing." (This is the part I start to get uppity.)

"So you're going to unpack the bags that everything is in now..."

"YES! IT'S WHAT I WANT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK ON EVERYTHING IRRATIONAL THAT I DO?"

This is in the middle of Target, in the oversized Tupperware section. I stormed off to the bath towels. But in the end, I had my tubberware.

And I did what I said, too. I unpacked all the haphazard, ripping, gross, dusty bags and boxes everything was in, and tucked it all neatly into the tubs, and labeled the lids with Sharpies, and now they are sitting neatly, primly, in the living room, waiting to be unpacked again.
********

SCRUBS IS BACK! So happy.