I Was Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Being 13 which meant: homeschooling. I didn't get out much.

What was I doing 5 years ago?
Being 18, the summer between high school and college. This meant I was driving around with Jen everywhere.

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Working in a dental office. August 2004 I met some random guy and we dated. It was fun.

What was I doing yesterday?
Working in the morning. Then I declared a laundry emergency and washed two loads at my moms.

What am I doing today?
I worked this morning until two and then showed my apartment to some Indian guy who seemed really interested. His biggest concern? Would the smell of his Indian cooking bother the other roommates? I pointed out the excessive ammounts of cummin already in the apartment, and assured him it would not be a problem.

Five snacks I enjoy:

popcorn, blueberry scones from starbucks, buttery flakey crackers, grapes, and celery with cream cheese.

Five bands I like:

In order of what I listenend to since yesterday:
1. Goat!
2. Eugene with Rob on bass
3. Radiohead
4. The Beatles
5. Led Zeppelin

Five things I would do with a million dollars:

Buy a house with a huge backyard, a car, a dog, put a fence around the huge backyard, and fund my business.

Five locations I would like to run away to:
1. Vermont
2. NYC once it cools down
3. Maine
4. Europe
5. Somewhere Pro Tools doesn't exist

Five bad habits:

1. passive aggressive revenge
2. messy car
3. spelling the word "mocha" M-O-C-A-H on a daily basis.
4. *edited for dencency* (hehe!)
5. leaving wrappers on the counter instead of throwing them out.

Five things I like doing:

1. watching this tv show I found called CSI. It's really interesting, but I can see how fake it is sometimes.
2. people watching
3. driving and singing
4. *edited for dencency*
5. being "on bar" making espresso drinks for folks.

Five TV shows I like:

1. CSI
2. Family Guy
3. The Office. It's on DVD at my house, and it's funny.
4. Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals. It's inspiring.
5. Don't watch any other shows.

Five famous people I would like to meet:

1. None, really.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Biggest joys in my life at the moment:

being healthy, the boy, the fact that the kitchen is clean (if you ignore the floor). I'm only going to put three.

Five favorite toys:

1.iPod
2. *edited for decency*
3. my computer
4.my digital camera
5. playdough