The Best Of Amber's Life

These are some of my favorites; I've wanted to do this for a while. Enjoy!

October 3, 2004
Dancing With Fogies
This was just a really fun memory, and anything with my biological father seems to make a good story. I come from an "interesting" background. ETA: This is the first post Pratt ever commented on!

October 27, 2004
Hot News
I like the way I wrote this, and stories with Gram are always fun. She told me at lunch the other day that she misses having me live with her, but then I reminded her of this story.

November 10, 2004
How Amber Writes a Novel
Classic me. I love it. This is probably my favorite ever.

December 10, 2004
Amber's Inferno... or Four Hours at the Mall
I like this one because it's self-depreciating humor (always fun), and it's a great example of how blogging makes annoying situaitons worth it: at the end of the day, you have a great story.

December 22, 2004
Untitled
Normally I don't write things this short, but I was going about life (I think I was driving) and this memory flashed to surface. I thought it was worth sharing.

December 31, 2004
Happy Ending
Hehe! Another example of how bad moments can turn into great blog material, even if it's years later!

February 13, 2005
Turn or Burn!
A Gram story, and an opportunity to poke fun at the way I was raised. This one, my mother told me, had her laughing hystercially. I'm pretty sure you had to have lived in my house in the 90's to REALLY get how humorous this is, but anyone who was ever forced to go to Sunday school can relate, I'm sure.

March 7, 2005
Spawn in Target
This was the kind of moment where you swear the Universe knows you're a blogger and sets up hilarious situations to play out right in front of you!

If you have other favorites, let me know. Enjoy!