April

Look, I included a cheesy photo of myself!

April was ok in the end, I suppose. Noted in 4.05:

  • Always have a snappy comeback for creepy old men.

  • Being the only girl in a strip club who ISN'T stripping is fun!

  • My little cousins are brilliant and creative, and I'm good at drawing that out of them.

  • Pensylvania is really. fucking. long.

  • Driving stick is not that hard!

  • Don't talk about where you're interviewing with other places you're interviewing, especially if you're interviewing in a close-knit commuity of dentists. They ALL KNOW EACH OTHER.

  • I'll probably never be hot.

And here is the playlist, because you couldn't hardly wait. I know it.

1. Wicked Game Chris Issak
2. Velouria Pixies
3. Tangerine Led Zeppelin
4. London's Calling The Clash
5. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp Led Zeppelin
6. Wading In The Velvet Sea Phish
7. Karma Police Radiohead
8. Wicked Game HIM
9. There's Always Someone Cooler Than You Ben Folds
10. This Is Where It Ends Barenaked Ladies
11. Caught In The Rain Martin Sexton
12. Intertiatic E.S.P. The Mars Volta
13. Atomic Dog George Clinton

p.s. I started dating Phil on the 23rd, and we don't have a song. Do people have "songs" anymore? Is it dorky? (Yes.) What do you do when said song is playing? Do you just spontaneously begin dancing? (We do that anyway...)

"Smile, like you've got nothing to prove..."