Dancing with Fogies

I went to the Big E with Toby and Felicia, and we had a lot of fun, but I spent half the day watching what my Dad ate. He gets really sick when he eats "bad" food, so all day long I was saying things like "Dad, you don't need another funnel cake. Hey, Chubby, quit eyeing that block of penuche fudge. No, I'm not letting you get a candy apple. OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A DEEP FRIED CANDY BAR!"

We ate lunch at a table next to this girl who heard us talking about the people walking by, and she goes "Are you guys people watching?" and she grinned and looked at her boyfriend and says "See, I told you I wasn't the only one". It was really cute.

I pet the llamas (yeah!) and we avoided the midway. I also managed to not buy the "ultimate window washer" although the sales guy made it look REALLY tempting and I got REALLY REALLY close to getting one.

I was the only person who danced to the random group of guys jamming onstage. Everyone else was just standing there listening politely and clapping at the end, but these guys were really rocking out! So I danced with them, and sang along when they got to the choruses, and they appreciated it ("Thank you baby!" said the lead singer... shut UP he was old and friendly!) I kinda felt weird being the only one dancing, but I got some ladies my mom's age to cut a rug with me, and when Toby came out from shopping (I turned my back for 10 minutes and he bought $15 worth of cheese!), OF COURSE he joined in! Felicia pretended she didn't know us.

Random: I've had "Zombie" by the Cranberries stuck in my head all day long. And I mean all day. I woke up with it playing in there, and I still, at this very moment have Dolores Mary O'Riordan Burton's voice "in my he-ad, in my heaaad".