Home

So now the story is this: I don't think Emily is ready to move. She's too financially dependent on her parents and she doesn't know how to get her stuff in order... she never learned how to take care of herself, and it was never an issue. (Come to think of it, neither did I, but I somehow just figured it out). Who knows? She might just learn.

I'm ok here, but I really don't want to be here. I'm pretty sure Grandma isn't going to throw me out, yet, but I don't want to put myself in a position where I absolutely have to find a place to live immediately because I can't stay here. I've already gotten thrown out of one house and I'm not going to let it happen again. That was way too scary the first time. I can't wait until I have my own home (not rented) with my own family so I can finally FINALLY be "home". Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually meant to be "home" or if I'm doomed to live forever "homeless". I know one day I'll meet my "Perfect Man", and we can make a home for both of us. At the very least, I'd like to own a house by myself and get a dog! I can live without a man... I need a dog.