Mission Accomplished

I'm keeping the iPhone. I miss the phone-like experience of talking on the phone, where it follows the shape of your head and curves around your ear. Talking on the perfectly flat iPhone feels a little like being three and "playing phone" with a rejected piece of 2"x4" from the floor of the garage.

To protect it, I got an anti-glare film for the front, which are sold in packs of two. Rob took the other one. I got it because the finger-printyness on the glass front makes me bonkers. The film makes it a non-issue, and it's more textured to the touch, which I like. I also picked up this case, the Agent 18 EcoShield, in Black, which is hard plastic, and very minimalist. It comes in black, white, and clear, and it's made out of 100% recyclable materials, which I dig, of course. I have to take off the bottom to charge it, though, which is annoying. I wanted a rubber case for it, but the guy in the Apple store sold me on this one after he promised me it was my best bet, and that I had 14 days to change my mind. I'm pretty happy with it, and I think a rubber one would get dirty (anyone who has ever had a rubber iPod case can tell you this is true).

Phone mission OVER.