iWhat?

Last night I bought an iPhone. When they first came out, everyone acted like it was the second coming of Christ, and people lined up days in advance to get one, like it was a rock concert, which was kind of dumb because they never really sold out. They DID, but, unlike finding a Wii before Christmas, it was not impossible to get your hands on one within a few days. I dunno, maybe people just dig camping out for something? Or maybe, like a drug, they wanted it now now NOW! I saw people buying them, clutching the bag and staggering out of the AT&T store in a stoned, post-methadone dosage-like state.

It was really intense, and I thought the whole thing was dumb.

Rob got one a few days after they launched, and I hated it. The internet is SSSSSLLLLLOOOOWWWWWW and it's kind of confusing. Then, I dunno. I was sitting at the intermission of Wintuk Cirue du Soleil (Cirue du So Gay as Rob's friends put it), and I wanted one. So I bought one, and it's still sitting in the box. I'm not sure if I'm going to open it or return it. It's kind of excessive for a housewife who doesn't need a lot of the features, but Rob thinks I should have one.

I'm still debating.