I'd Like More Things, Please! (It's the American Way)

So I'm finally cleaning everything, but there are a million little things that I don't know what to do with.

I'm trying to go by the motto, "a place for everything, and everything in it's place", but it's that first part I'm having trouble with.

This is a list of things I have NO idea what to do with:

1. Random bridal shower/wedding photos that people gave us. A lot of folks took pictures and gave us the doubles. Nice thought, but I have no idea what to do with them. I don't have a photo album. We're all digital around here, and I have iPhoto for all my pictures, and Flickr for the ones I want people to see. And I'm a bit of a snob; if it's not color corrected and cropped properly, I'm certainly not going to display it. Film is for uber-geeks and artists, and I don't want your over-saturated, grainy photos.

2. The "stuff" that people give us. If I can stick it on the wall, great. The walls of my breakfast nook are slowly becoming a monument to vacation souvenirs people give us, and I really, really love them. (This is pioneered by Jen, who keeps traveling around the globe and coming back with these cool little art pieces for me). So wall hanging things are great, but I don't have a lot of shelves, and the shelves I do have are jammed with books. I don't need to find a home for a wooden, parrot-shaped box. (My in-laws...)

3. Mac World magazines, old cell phones, old watches, earphones, ear plugs, demo cds, parts of electronic somethings, notebooks, band stickers, notebooks covered in band stickers, business receipts, business cards, random cables, velcro strips to wrap cables together, random wires, wire cutters, and one million (give or take) guitar pics. As you can probably guess, none of these are mine.

4. Everything we're going to sell in a tag sale. The wedding gifts upgraded us to really great things, so all the old stuff is getting the boot this summer in a tag sale, date to be determined. In the meantime, I have no idea where to put it all, and that old standby, the basement, is getting quite full.

5. Two TVs. Both work fine. If you want a tv, let me know. At this point, I might actually pay you to take them.

Next step: blowtorch.