Not Yet Bridezilla

What can be more frustrating than being my bridesmaid? I'm going to go with nothing, because I have changed my minds about what I want them to wear approximately twenty times, dragged them on various shopping excursions, and sent them to up teen websites.

They are awesome.

I didn't think I'd care this much, and from a "it's my big day" stand point, I still don't. My "big day" will not be the day I'm wearing a pretty dress and eating fancy food. It was when we decided we'd spend our lives together, and you missed it, because it was private. (There was sex! Woohoo!) The wedding is basically a formality at this point. Not that I'm not excited. It's just not the be-all, end-all event everyone else seems to make of theirs.

But, it's the biggest art project I've ever gotten to have oodles of creative control over, so I want it to be really pretty. And since my incredibly wonderful friends have given me permission to make them wear whatever I want them to, I've been mixing and matching fabrics and colors and bugging them to death. But I finally have it down. I think. I'm making a special trip down to the show room one last time to finalize everything and put in the order.

I'm not bridezilla, though. I'm "artsy bride".

"-illa."