Flowers And Candy... And It's Not Romantic!

I had a meeting with a florist yesterday, and everytime I said, "Can we do this?" she said "Yes!" I'm excited; I love doing custom stuff for my wedding. It's the artist in me. My sister is getting married and wants a very lavish wedding, but doesn't have the budget (I'm not being snooty here; it's just the truth). She could easily afford to have MY dream wedding (ceremony in the back yard, barbeque reception with FOSTERS and Pabst, bowling for the after party).

I, on the other hand, have Rob's parents, who are not going to go along with my handmade ideas for the most part... but if I want three thousand dollars worth of floral arrangements, it's fine. You heard me. I got prices for everything yesterday... I can't believe what they cost! If I had my druthers, we'd go into a field and get flowers en route to the wedding.

I had a dream last night that my grandmother was yelling at me for being to fat. How horrible is that? It was probably a direct responce to all the candy I have laying around the house, that I may or may not be eating.