The Last Kiss

I didn't think it was humanly possible for me to be any more excited than I already was about seeing The Last Kiss (opens this Friday). I was wrong. We had Joshua Radin come to the theater on Friday. Josh is a close friend of Zach Braff's (and Cary Brothers whose music I love, too). They all went to college together, and Josh has two songs on the soundtrack which might mean that after Friday, he'll be way too famous to ever come back to the theater (tragic!). He gave me a tee shirt for selling merch for them during the show, and the music is incredible if you like mellow folk rock. (He's also ROB STOP READING HERE, really really really cute).

Anyone want to go see this with me? Like, can we stage a "We're going to see The Last Kiss with Amber so she doesn't have to go with Rob and, consequently, be the only one crying like a fool" party?