2 Things Only Jen and Stu Would Care About

1. The place my Friday morning photoshoot was in was a euro-botique with "hip" clothing for the urban 20-something. We were shooting part of their spring cataloge. They had recently filmed an episode of What Not to Wear there (they were telling me the girl actually walked into the shoe department, stuffed with hip european shoes and designers like Marc Jacobs and said, "I want to know where the good shoes are!" Everyone wanted to murder her.)

"shut up!"

2. Right outside the back of the store was the cobble stone street Staci and Clinton walk down magically transforming people in the opening sequence of every episode. I kept looking at the street going, "Where have I seen this before?", and finally, it hit me. I think I was right across from the studio, too!