Running Around Danbury

My first remote post!

I'm at my friend Byron's house hanging out with him and his friend Ed from Ohio. The three of us are a small, hilarious party, running around Danbury. Byron keeps hitting on me, and I keep buffing him. He's been reading (at my recommendation) Double Your Dating, and we're working on the "cocky/funny combination". He got awesome new shoes at the mall, and, I must say, the outfit I picked out for him looks nice. His confidence is growing (right, By?), and soon he will be picking up all of the hottest chicks in bars. Gentlemen, hang on to your ladies! We were actually supposed to pick up girls for them both, but our evening ended like all the best ones do: back home watching a movie with a frozen pizza in the oven (oh, we crossed the line to New York for beer).