HANDWASH?!

Rob's home! I got him off the train early this morning, and we're back to being the five of us again. I didn't sleep that well without him, but I had a great weekend anyway hanging out with my friends. I don't think I'll mind him going off again for a weekend, but I hope it's not anytime soon.

Saturday I got up really early and spent the day looking at apartments in Brooklyn. I knew from searching online that our price range was such that we were going to be giving up something, but until I actually saw things, I had no real grasp. I spent a lot of time smiling and telling myself it wasn't "that bad". Which, I mean, it's not. It could be so much worse, and, really, I'm so spoiled already. But we like our space, and we like our backyards, and we like our dishwashers. I'd given up on the washer/dryer, but no dishwasher is a little hard to swallow.