Tino Mean-o

Confession: I'm bitter towards Tino. It's not his fault, and it's not rational but I am. I rescued him, went through a lot of effort, spent a lot of money, and endured a lot of eye-rolling to save his life and give him a good home, and I have to deal with the bullshit of him snapping at me and my guests and barking incessantly at EV-ER-Y-THING. It's stressful, and my nerves are getting frayed.

On top of that, there's the knowledge there are many wonderful dogs in the United States RIGHT NOW that have never bitten anyone, never snapped, never growled, do not bark loudly and incessantly, do not pee or poo in the house and who would make wonderful, amazing companions for life, and tomorrow, or next week, or right now as you're reading this they are being put to sleep by heavy-hearted shelter workers because there just simply isn't room or resources to keep them alive.

It's just... not fair, and I'm really fucking annoyed with him.