A Bigger Brooklyn

Yesterday, we started again at square one with the apartment hunting in Brooklyn. Saturday, one of Rob's friends threw a party in a very cute area of Brooklyn, and I was able to chat with locals our age about good neighborhoods to live in (not too sketchy, not too snotty, not too pricey, not too old). I discovered a lot of places that we had originally ruled out, and subsequent internet searches with previously ignored neighborhoods included have given me a lot of really promising properties to take a look at. I'm excited again.

One thing I'd LOVE to find, and can't anywhere, is a map that shows neighborhoods, streets AND subway lines all at once, so I can get a sense of what a commute to Manhattan would look like from different places in the borough.

If you happen to know where I can find one, please let me know.