Weekend Wrapup

Rob was in a cab checking his phone, on his way to a bar in Brooklyn. The cab stopped short and Rob face-planted into the Plexiglas barrier. His nose might be broken, and he looks like he got into a fight.

We've not been having the best of luck with weekends lately.

He didn't let him stop him from partying, though, and we got home at 2am.

***

I got a drink recommendation from Kevin of Tiki Bar TV (see it here), who is super awesome.

***

Jen made brunch for me and Rob, and now I really want a waffle maker.

***

I bought tons of clothes, which I needed, mostly excellent bargains. I also bought this skirt in black from American Apparel, which was not so much of a bargain, but will be as I plan to live it in all summer.




















***

Stu! took the subway by herself for the first time. No worries, she made it from Grand Central Terminal to Union Square in one piece.

"She sounds a little panicky" said Carissa after listening to her voice message.

I shrugged. "Sink or swim, Stu!."