Today

i had no idea how banged up my wedding ring was until i got it polished. it's beautiful! i'm super excited.

***
Jen and I went to IKEA and I got some cheap wood frames for some of my photos. Now I have to decide what color to paint them, and where to hang them. I've only ever blown up one of my photos once before (I did an 8x10 before I discovered the joy of 8x12) and seeing them large was a really cool feeling.

***
we're in the early stages of negotiations for a condo, and the developer of the place is doing weird things with fees and something called "escarole", and i don't fully grasp this song and dance that's happening. i'm confused, and it's scary. buying this house was a snap compared to buying a condo in Brooklyn. I'm hoping my broker can shed some light for me. This involves humbling myself enough to say, "I have no idea what the hell is going on."

I'll live, I'm sure. It's just annoying.

***

I found this picture which I never posted to Flickr or anything, and I love it. It's pretty much the most like Leeloo a picture of her can look. Her face is perfect.

















***

i went to go see "Smart People" and enjoyed it.