Hanukkah Comes Early!

I was going to wait until Hanukkah and hope that I got my Emerilware 6qt. stock pot, but it's cold out, and there's split-pea soup and beef stew to make! I decided I could not wait, so I took Rob and went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to grab one. (The 20% off coupons that flood my house regularly make shopping there a no-brainer).

Of course, of course!, they didn't have the pot I wanted available for single purchase (even though they do on the website). And since I wanted it NOW!, I tried to figure out what to do. I was leaning in the direction of going with another brand when Rob, in a Totally Awesome Husband moment, suggested I just get the set and, in one swoop, replace all of our pots with the 10 piece set. I never got new pots for our wedding, and just have old, inherited ones. They're functional, mis-matched, and while it's time to start THINKING about replacing them, they're still ok for now.

But...

Then, of course, we spotted all the cool free stuff that comes with the ten piece set, and THEN we spotted the 14 piece set, and of course, THAT makes a lot more sense...

I have a lot of new, wonderful pots.