I Hate Quoting John Mayer

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, and anything indicating to the contrary would be false.

Well, ok, love life: Check. But that's it.

I am hopelessly disorganzied. We have so much SHIT in this house, and I haven't made heads or tails of half of it.

I am overwhelmed with my part-time job which was supposed to be an easy, few days a week sort of thing, and has turned into a huge project that is just about over my head. I have the paniaced, headached urgency going in that I haven't felt since college when I had a major paper due... and even then, I didn't get it that bad.

I have no idea what to do next with my business. I have someone working on my website now, and I'd like to be making a signifigant profit with it in the next few months. (I don't want to talk about it yet).

I'm crabby at the moment, in case you couldn't tell.

Is this the quarter-life crisis?