Hey, Amber, Why For are You Crabby?

If you've talked to me in the past couple of days or weeks, you'll know I've been bitching about my job; my manager and I don't have the same quality standards (he wants things done FAST, I think things should be done RIGHT, even if it takes a little longer), there's a lot of interpersonal drama happening (which I can ignore and be above for the most part, but there are still multiple attempts to drag me in), and the drive (45-50 minutes... at 4:40 am) is just murder. It's way more stressful than I thought it would be, it's a dirty job (literally... I'm covered in all sorts of sugary substances at the end of each shift), and the hours are never regular and are always odd, which is driving me out of my mind. All this, and it's only $7.50 an hour. It's not worth it. I'm tired, and I miss my old personality.