Of Music

Only for you, Michael.

What's the total amount of music files on your computer?
According to iTunes: 2922 songs, OR 8 days, 3 hours, 6 minutes and 15 seconds worth of music, OR 13.44 GBs, the majority of which is stolen from Rob's computer.

What was the last CD you bought?
Blur 13 and Rehab Southern Discomfort, which I was horribly excited to find, as it's been out of print for a while.

What was the last song listened to before getting this message?
Mulche's Odyssey Umphrey's McGee. Recommendation of my buddy Phil.

Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you (I went well over five. It's my blog. I can do what I want.) These songs are "essential Amber".

Broken Wings Mr. Mister
Mom used to play the tape in our Mazda in 1985 and it reminds me of being small, in a car seat, "singing" along with the woman that I thought was the most fantastic human in existence.
Dear Prudence The Beatles
Joy to the World Three Dog Night
Way Down Yonder (The Moo Cow Song) Mom
The Llama Song Amber S.
Sucks to Be Amber S. and Jen
Little Black Backpack Stroke 9
Everyday Buddy Holly and the Crickets
Shimmer Fuel
No Woman, No Cry Bob Marley and the Wailers
Rookie BoySetsFire
Lump Presidents of the United States of America
Where is my Mind Pixies
Only Living Boy in New York Simon & Garfunkel
I am the Walrus The Beatles
30 Days Jimmies Chicken Shack
Alone Lisa Loeb
Jen, that one's for us.
Right Stuff New Kids on the Block
Everyone shut up. It meant a lot to me when I was eight.
The Next Time I See You, I'll Break Your Nose Again Amber S.
Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana
Circles Soul Coughing

That was fun!