Honesty Makes Better Stories

Ah, so my Albain/Zsa-Zsa moment.

No, I'm not secretly a man, or a lesbian or anything with "muscles and tits". I'm just me. That's not very profound at first, but it is for me, kinda, because I feel like I've worried so much about everyone else around me, and I haven't been like "oh, hey, I'm going to be completely honest about who I am."

You think you know, but you have no idea.

I'm not going to keep secrets if I don't feel like it, if I'm sad, I'm not going to pretend I'm not, if I'm in love, I'm not going to tuck it away and wisper about it.

If shit hits the fan, than it does. Two years from now, I'll have a better stories to tell.

(Sidenote: La Cage Aux Folles is on Broadway right now with Daniel Davis... the only reason to watch the Nanny if you want my opinion.)