Grandma's a Whore

"Fine."

It's my official answer to "How was your first day of work?". That's all I'm saying about it.

I spent way too much makeup on money last night. Mostly because I need it for Saturday; Patrick is FINALLY making a movie (!!!) and I'm key makeup artist. Woot. Actually, it was some stuff I needed that I've been dying to get.

I drove up to the M.A.C. store in Hartford (Ok, I didn't actually drive, Robert drove me). I made friends with, and picked the brain of David, the sales clerk. He was... interesting. Lots of orange/red eyeshadow, and his wrist seemed to be broken. He called me "girl" a lot. Rob refused to come in on the grounds that David was "more than enough man" for one store. I attacked poor Grandma with my eyeshadows this afternoon... she came out looking like a whore. I toned it down eventually so she can be seen in public.